Handling and Care of Prints
Consider this when handling unframed prints.
- If you must handle your print, lift it by diagonally opposite corners to avoid creasing.
- Finger smudges, dirt, or dents and tears caused by carelessness will affect the look and value of your print.
- Strong light has serious effects on prints with ultraviolet light causing colours to fade and change.
- Water can have a serious negative effect on prints and will affect the look and value of your print.
- Have your print properly framed.
By following these suggestions you can ensure your prints will remain in top condition for many years.
Note: Studio To You uses InkPress (Pro Silky) Paper for an outstanding surface that allows handling without fingerprints or artifacts. For more information please go to www.inkpresspaper.com